Career Technical Education
Career Technical Education (CTE) at Los Angeles City College demonstrates a lasting dedication to the education and economic wellbeing of students and the LACC community at large. The Office of Economic Development and Workforce Education strives to meet diverse student, public, and workforce needs with quality curricula that combine a foundation of academic learning with relevant occupational and technical training.
"A majority of students who complete career education credentials at California Community Colleges earn middle-income wages within one year of finishing their first career education program."
- Public Policy Institute of California, 2019*
If you are…
- a graduating high school senior,
- a professional looking to add to your skills or credentials,
- making a return to the workforce,
- looking to change career gears,
- interested in earning a certificate or degree before transferring,
- preparing for a certification on a budget,
- a business or employer interested in discussing and informing CTE trends,
there is a CTE program for you at LACC! Take the next step toward your goals and explore Career Technical Education departments, certificates, degree options and pathways today!
CTE Chairs Meeting Minutes
Department Chair Directory