Publications & Forms

California College Promise Grant (CCPG) Application

This is an application to waive your enrollment fees. This FEE WAIVER is available to California residents and students who meet AB 540 eligibility. If you need money to help with books, supplies, food, rent, transportation, and other costs, please complete a FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid right away.

We recommend that you file the FAFSA or, if you meet AB 540 eligibility, the California Dream Act Application to be considered for additional money.

Student Forms