Liability Insurance Request (Required For Some Private Filming Locations) (Doc)
For student filming requests:
- The form must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the date requested to give the college enough time to process. 15 business days if the request falls outside of business hours.
- Students will need to submit a copy of their script or storyboard.
- Scouting is the responsibility of the requestor.
- Approvals are required from the student's instructor as well as the Department Chair in charge of the filming location the student is requesting.
- Areas that are off limits: Child Development Center, Rad-Tech, personal offices, and rooftops.
- Cut off time for filming is 11 p.m.
Link to FilmLA, Providing Permits for Students in the LA City/County area.