Our online appointments are 30-60 minute sessions with a counselor to go over courses, majors and requirements, academic policies, transfer, career exploration, comprehensive educational planning and mapping of courses. Appointment slots open on a "rolling" basis where the system will automatically search for openings one week in advance or if cancellations occur during the week.
- Overall major exploration and course selection
- Comprehensive student educational plans and mapping of courses
- Educational plans for financial aid appeals
- Progress and academic probation; reinstatement
- Evaluation of coursework and external exams completed outside of LACCD
- Transfer planning and advice to CSU, UC and private universities
- IGETC and CSU GE-Breadth certification
- Pre-graduation check and petitioning
Please Note: Appointments are conducted via phone or video conference. Counseling appointments are limited and reserved for counseling services that cannot be completed via Live Chat.